Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, November 6, 2023

Shaped Teapot Card

Made this shaped card quite some time ago when I had a 'What's Happening' weekly blog post and made another today stamping & die cutting a sentiment for inside and mailed it to an Internet friend.









Supplies

CTMH: cardstock/paper- red, white

             ink: Toffee

             stamp/die - that's the tea - sentiment

             SVG - Eat Play Love Teapot


The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov-Dec 2023 catalog and Essentials Sept 2023 - Aug 2024 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. 


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Coffee Lovers Blog Fall/Winter 2023 Blog Hop  11/8, 11/10


6 comments: