Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Cat Stocking Christmas Card - NewtonsNook SantaPaws

Created this Christmas card for my daughter who has a 3 yr old (she adopted at age 1) black cat.



 









Supplies

cardstock: Kraft, Kraft patterned paper, white

CTMH: shimmer pens - Charcoal, Pine

ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

marker: Copics, Marvy Snow

Newtons Nook: paper - Meowy Christmas

  stamp/die - Santa Paws

sketch: cardstv.blogspot.com


The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov-Dec 2023 catalog and Essentials Sept 2023 - Aug 2024 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. 


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Newtons Nook Inky Paws  1/4  12/8 

Color Ch (Pine Bough Green, Christmas Red, Kraft, Black








Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  1/5  12/5


 

4 comments:

  1. Very cute and festive! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Melissa! I love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute!! I love your card design! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A darling card to give your daughter! I love the little black kitty in the stocking! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete