Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Congrats Rangers Coffee/Tea Card

Made this card to commemorate the Texas Rangers World Series win. Used Close To My Heart items along with fabric.



 



Supplies

CTMH: cardstock - white

             ink - CTMH Candy Apple, Toffee

             stamp/die - CTMH Perk Up

ink: Memento Black

other: Texas Rangers fabric

              


The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov-Dec 2023 catalog and Essentials Sept 2023 - Aug 2024 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. 


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Coffee Lovers Blog Fall/Winter 2023 Blog Hop  11/8, 11/10




4 comments: