Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2021

What's Happening Thurs 4/1 - Winner of Recycle/Use CupHolder Cup

Welcome to What's Happening Thursday. I'm Melissa, nickname "Sunshine HoneyBee", an independent Close To My Heart CTMH Consultant/Maker, and I want to share what's happening on Thursday.


Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I use. Please let me know if you found this helpful. If you know of any corrections that need to be made please let me know.


 What's Happening Thurs 4/1:

1. Winner of Recycle/Use of Cup Holder and or Cup(s)

 
    Thank you to those that entered.

    Winner is: Entry #2 - Denise Bryant with use of cup for

    holding her blending brushes. Denise, please email me 

    your postal address so I can mail the prize to you.

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

Prize: CTMH W2031 Kaleidoscope Blooms Petite Perks

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. Close To my Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog available and 

    Stamptacular sale starts April 1. Save up to 50% on stamps

    and stamps/dies. Click here to shop the Stamptacular sale.





 

 

 

 

 

3. Bitten By The Bug 2

    Easter/Bunny Challenge I'm hosting ends 4/11

    Click here to enter.

  

4. We dropped tv cable. Had Spectrum and promo ended

    a couple mths ago. We kept internet  Bill went up from

    $118/mth to $180/mth. Bill will be $80/mth with all the 

    fees & taxes. They only want to give you a good price 

    if you are a new customer and if you do not bundle they 

    do not want to offer you much of anything to stay with

    them. They did offer us bundling with mobile phone but 

    we are happy with Verizon for our cell phones. Hubby

    installed an antenna and new cable wiring (both bought 

    on amazon) in attic a couple of wks ago and we have 

    been watching/monitoring using antenna to see how 

    reception was. Both tvs are getting great reception. We 

    returned the tv cable equipment and exchanged the

    internet modem & router for new equipment since what 

    we had was old and there were issues with us having to 

    reset it alot lately. Everything is connected and working 

    great. We were with Frontier before Spectrum and may

    go back to Frontier for internet.

    Anyone out there thinking about this or done the same, 

    as in use an antenna & drop tv cable?

 

  5. Happy Easter

      Tradition use to be color/dye eggs when daughter was

       younger. Now I color/dye plastic eggs using Tim Holtz

       alcohol ink. 







     

 

 

 

 

 

 

     We will have traditional ham for Easter at home with

      baked sweet potatoes & salad with fresh vegs from our

      garden. Dessert is going to be Tippin's (there use to be

      a Tippin's restaurant here yrs ago, breakfast & pies

      great, Tom Thumb is selling the Tippin's Pies) Key 

      Lime Pie. Went today, and bought only one Key Lime

      Pie they had (rest were all Coconut Cream).

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 


Entering the Tim Holtz alcohol ink eggs this in:

Simon Mon Ch Easter/Spring  5/5  4/4

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  2/5  4/6

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch#21 Bring On Spring  4/8

  Spring - Easter

Word Art Wed Wk#485-486 Anything Goes  2/5  4/13

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see that I won the pretty stamp set with my blender brush holder! Sent you my info by email! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, I put the stamp set in mailbox to go out today. Please let me know when you receive and thanks again for entering & congrats on winning.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. Happy Dance to Denise - enjoy your prize! Nice eggs Melissa - I miss coloring eggs with the grandkids - such fun in days gone by!

    ReplyDelete