Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Page 1 Recipe Book - CTMH EatPlayLove

You can see initial post on Recipe Book by clicking here.

Made this first page with pocket using CTMH cardstock. 

I used foam tape to attach pocket but before attaching I used

static pouch to remove the glue off sides of foam tape so the 

recipe card or anything else put into pocket would not get 

sticky/stuck in pocket. Used score board top left corner, I find 

it easy to line up the layers this way.

 
 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

adhesive: ATG, foam tape

cardstock/paper: white, CTMH - Almond, Lagoon

  pattern - Eat, Play, Love

tool: score board (use this to line up the layers using top

  left corner), corner rounder (could not find my corner 

  rounder punch so I used WeR envelope maker board 

  that has a corner rounder)


The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering this in:

CHNC Apr Pattern Ch  4/30  

Simon Mon Ch Layer It  2/5  4/11

 

1 comment:

  1. What a cool project.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete