Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Box for Easter Gift Card - CTMH Cardstock

Happy Easter! 

 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The older dog, Lab/Retriever Mix Daisy Rey, posed while the younger dog, German Shepherd/Husky Mix Holly Blossom, ran around. Had to bribe the younger one with a treat to get her to pose for picture. Made them treats with peanut butter, pumpkin, eggs & wheat flour. I really like my mixer sifter attachment that makes adding the flour easy.


Watched March Madness Basketball Gonzaga vs UCLA. Enjoyed the game including the ending Hail Mary basket toss.

 

Made this Box for Easter (gift card is slightly big so I will give without the belly band on) to give to my daughter. Cardstock is all CTMH. Used a new nylon pencil bone folder.

If anyone is interested in directions I can provide. 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Supplies

cardstock/paper: CTMH - Mint & pattern (Daisy Meadow)

tool: score board, new nylon scoring pencil bone folder,

  scissors, corner rounder (could not find my corner 

  rounder punch so I used WeR envelope maker board 

  that has a corner rounder)


The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering this in:

CHNC Apr Pattern Ch  4/30 

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch#21 Bring On Spring  4/8

  Spring - Easter



No comments:

Post a Comment