Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2021

St Pat Day Tag - Coffee Frappe - HoneyBeeStamps TreatYoSelf Hero Arts InfinityNestingTag

Made tag for Barista friends at the StarBucks I frequent.

Think this is first time using the Honey Bee Stamps stamps/dies. Is first time using the Hero Arts Tag die.

Stamped drink stamp, colored & die cut. Stamped sentiment, die cut. Punched circle out of shamrock scrap paper and put it on front of drink container. Placed scrap piece of shamrock paper on tag, placed drink container on next and then placed sentiment. Added rainbow sticker. Added ribbon.

If you look closely you can see how I used scrap piece of shamrock pattern paper. First i stamped the sentiment on shamrock paper, die cut sentiment, punched a circle to put on front of drink container and then used the scrap piece of shamrock paper that sentiment was cut out of for background fitting the sentiment into the cutout area to right of drink container.
 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper - green, white  pattern - shamrocks

die: Hero Arts Infinity Nesting Tag

marker: Prismacolor

stamp/die - Honey Bee Stamps Treat Yo Self

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

other: Rainbow sticker

ribbon: green


The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering this in:

Caffeine Paper Play Mar Ch  3/31 

CHNC Mar Pattern Ch  3/31 

Dies R Us Ch AnythingGoes   2/3  3/13

  usediebrand DRU sells - Hero Arts

Simon Mon Ch Use Something Green  1/5  3/14    

Simon Wed Ch A Bit O' Green  1/5  3/16 

 

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Cute, kind of like a shamrock shake!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete