Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, March 1, 2021

Art Journal Page Spring Windows beautiful - Simon Kit SpringWindows

Made the notebook some time ago and finally got around to making an art journal page inside the notebook.

Used Simon Kit Spring Windows. Stamped, used distress markers, watercolored, die cut, added background inking to page and for word beautiful I used foam that I watercolored with same color as window shutters. 
 

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies


cardstock/paper:  watercolor paper, white  pattern - floral

calligraphy: handwrote dates

Crayola: pencil colors

foam: lt blue (watercolored after diecutting to match

  window shutters color)

ink: Versafine Onyx Black  

other: paint brush, water

Simon: Kit Spring Windows

  die - beautiful

  stamp/die - Spring Windows

  Tim Holtz - distress markers for watercoloring (included in kit)

Tim Holtz: Distress Inks - blue, green (for page background)

  distress markers (more from my own supply)

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering this in:

CHNC Mar Pattern Ch  3/31    

Simon Mon Ch Art Journal Page  1/5  3/7 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. A great journal page - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete