Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2021

#3 St Pat Day Tag - drink cup - Honey Bee Stamps TreatYoSelf Hero Arts InfinityNestingTag

Have my 1st Covid vaccine scheduled. Was online at 10am and was #2,700+, at 12:30pm I was allowed in site to schedule, had to answer alot of questions & got appt for this coming wk.  Now I know why so many are frustrated by the time it takes to get name entered & then get scheduled. When I have 1st they will schedule 2nd before leaving so I will not have to wait like when scheduling first. Hope that after I have both vaccine doses I can return to somewhat normalcy. Hubby has had both doses of vaccine & no reaction. Yeah!

Made tag for Barista friends at the StarBucks I frequent.

Used the Honey Bee Stamps stamps/dies & Hero Arts Tag die.

Stamped drink stamp, colored & die cut. Stamped sentiment, die cut. Placed scrap piece of shamrock paper on tag, placed drink container on next and then placed sentiment. Added rainbow sticker. Added ribbon.



 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper - green, white  pattern - shamrocks

die: Hero Arts Infinity Nesting Tag

marker: Prismacolor

stamp/die - Honey Bee Stamps Treat Yo Self

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

other: Rainbow sticker

ribbon: green


The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering this in:

Caffeine Paper Play Mar Ch  3/31

CHNC Mar Pattern Ch  3/31 

Simon Mon Ch Use Something Green  3/5  3/14    

Simon Wed Ch A Bit O' Green  3/5  3/16 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments: