Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, December 11, 2020

Slothy Coffee Christmas Card - Newton's Nook - Sketch

Please click here for Tip Thursday 12/10 Repurposing Image, Recycling. Please visit during the mth of Sept - Dec. for new Tip Thursdays. 

 

Made this Christmas Card using new stamp I rcvd in recent Newton's Nook order.

Used a sketch which you can see below.

Stamped, colored & die cut Sloth in cup image. Stamped, heat embossed sentiment and die cut with circle die. Die cut another circle to complete sketch. Added ribbon.






 






 
 

 

 

 


 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: red, green, white

  pattern - the Paper Studio Basics Christmas

Crayola: pencil colors

embossing: - Blaze emb powder

ribbon - candy canes

stamp/die: Newton's Nook Slothy Coffee

tool: heat gun

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

 

Bitten by the Bug 2  DieHolidaySeasonDoubleTrouble  1/3

   card, dies 

 

Double Trouble DieHolidaySeason  4/4  1/3


 

 

 

 

 

 

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Ch  12/31

  Sponsor - Newton's Nook

CHNC Christmas Ch519  12/11   

CHNC Dec Pattern Ch  12/31

 

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Ch 138 Sketch  1/3  12/18

 


 

   

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Fav Technique  5/5  12/13

  Fav Technique - heat embossing


 

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute sloth image inside the cup. I really like that striped candy cane paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute your sloth sitting in a cup... adorable and fun card. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Bitten By The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect strip of candy cane paper to create a nice holiday feel for that cute little sloth! Thank you for joining the challenge at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the candy cane paper very much - when I made my Mocha today I added some Peppermint extract - so I enjoyed a Peppermint Mocha - yum-- I have this stamp and die as well - won it actually - you did great with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. My daughter-in-law uses sloths to decorate her second grade class, so I always enjoy seeing them used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, feeling a little slothest myself this crazy holiday season! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sloth and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling! I adore this little sloth! Thanks for playing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! And lots of fun! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete