Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

#2 Merry Christmas Card - Simon Holiday Frames

 

Please click here for Tip Thursday 12/10 Repurposing Image, Recycling. Please visit during the mth of Sept - Dec. for new Tip Thursdays. 

 

Made this Christmas Card using a fav Simon die, Holiday Frames. One has to be careful to make sure the small pieces inside the letters R & A in Christmas are not lost. Used a different white glitter cardstock & pattern cardstock on this one vs previous.


 

 








 
 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, white glitter

  pattern - Lawn Fawn Snow Day Remix

die: Simon Holiday Frames


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:  

CHNC Christmas Ch520  12/18  

CHNC Dec Pattern Ch  12/31

Simon Mon Ch Ice Cold   2/5  12/20

Simon Wed Ch Let It Snow  3/5  12/15

 


 

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice frame Melissa and looks lovely on the cardstock you selected - beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spotty paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete