Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Santa Reindeer Christmas Tag - Simon doodlebug - We Believe

Please click here for Tip Thursday 12/17 Merry Christmas. Please visit during the mth of Sept - Dec. new Tip Thursdays.

 

I'm happy to bee part of the Bitten by the Bug 2 Design Team in the New Year 2021. Please check out the welcome post by clicking here and the current challenge by clicking here.

 

Wrapped some Christmas presents and need more tags.

 

Used Simon doodlebug stamp/die to make this Christmas Tag. Colored.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: purple, white  pattern - snowflakes

Crayola: pencil colors

die: Die-namics Tag Stax

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

pen: white gel

stamp/die - Simon/doodlebug We Believe

  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in: 

CHNC Christmas Ch521  12/25

CHNC Dec Pattern Ch  12/31

Simon Mon Ch Celebrate  3/5  1/3   

Simon Wed Ch Christmas Critters  4/5  12/22

  critters - reindeer

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Design Team - enjoy the journey!! I will check out the challenge blog and post -- nice Santa Tag - I have not created a thing today - or yesterday - [bags were for Sunday so had them done by last Sunday - everyone liked their personalized bag - I upcycled tags I made and all the rest except for the stitched landscape were laying on my crafting table ready to be put to use - this work! Yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Melissa! You will be a great addition to their design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete