Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2020

thanks a whole latte! - Hero Arts - Jul 2018 Kit +

Please click here for Tip Thursday 11/19 Layered Floral Background . Please visit during the mth of Sept - Dec. for new Tip Thursdays. 

 

Made this thank you card using Hero Arts Jul 2018 Kit + HA frame die (think this is first time using). I like the detail of the frame shop.







 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  Kraft, blue core'dinations, white  

  patt -  coffee/tea cups

Hero Arts: die - Marquee Frame Fancy Die

  stamp/die - Jul 2018 Kit

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in: 

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Ch  11/30  

  Super Sponsor - Hero Arts  

CHNC Nov Pattern Ch  11/30

Simon Mon Ch Food and/or Drink  4/5  11/29  drinks

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  4/5  12/1

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch 17 TY Cards  12/16

 

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with that Hero Arts die! Great card!

    ReplyDelete