Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2020

11/12 Tip Thursday - Mini Stamping Charms/Ornaments/Tags

Please check out 2020 Halloween pumpkin carving, Child Yoda, by clicking here

Welcome to a Tip Thursday. I'm Melissa, nickname "Sunshine HoneyBee", an independent Close To My Heart CTMH Consultant, and I want to share some tips I have learned in a weekly tutorial named Tip on Thursday.

Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I use. Please let me know if you found this helpful.

For this Tip on Thursday

I want to share about mini stamping charms/ornaments/tags.

Used CTMH: Jolly Characters stamps, 2 inks, basic circle tags & gold embellishing thread.

I found that it is easier for me to stamp the outer part such as the wreath or ornament bulb first and then stamp the sentiment inside the wreath or ornament bulb. Then die cut using the next to smallest basic tag die for the wreath and the smallest basic tag die for the ornament bulb. Put the gold embellishing thread thru the holes and attach to what you want.


 

 


 

 

 

 
 

 

 

and continuing is

Fall/Winter Coffee Blog Hop Nov. 6-13. 











 

 

 


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov. - Dec. catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

1 comment: