Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Thanksgiving Pie Tag

Used my Cricut Explore Air to make the Pie on this Thanksgiving Tag. After I made I thought of using my crimper on the pie pan that is gray to give it a more realistic pan look so I'll be making another one of these. Also next time I need to multi-cut so inside of pie that is seen thru the slits has a non-gray color and more a pie color (have to think what color I want the pie to be).



























Supplies List

Cricut cartridge: Thanksgiving   2" Pie
Die-Namics: die - Tag Stax
paper:  cardstock - browns, gray, Kraft   scrapbook -Thanksgiving food words
ribbon: Thanksgiving orange
tool: MISTI

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

11/18   Simon Says Stamp Mon   Ch Thanks/Thanksgiving        5E(#2)   11/12

11/25   Fantabulous Cricut   Ch339 Thanksgiving   2E(#2)   11/12

11/30   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch Patterned Paper    Nov 2018   UE  11/1
11/30   DLART   Nov Linky   1Eperday   no stack   11/1

4 comments:

  1. Another wonderful tag! I love the design 😀. Thank so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that pie! Thanks for joining the challenge at FCCB. Dorlene DT FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the food words paper in which I had some - I think I am out now - but it surely is nice paper - great Cricut cut too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag, the pie looks delicious. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete