Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, August 27, 2018

TH Halloween Zombie Card

This weekend my daughter got me from Michaels this Tim Holtz Halloween set, Hocus Pocus #563075, that includes stamps, dies & an embossing folder (pkg indicates 2018). I used the example on the pkg to make the card.

I browsed TH blog site & did not see mention of this set. Search for Hocus Pocus instead showed a cat die. Does anyone know more about this set?

Stamped the Zombie, colored the Zombie & die cut. There is also a die cut for the shirt that I did not use because I did not figure out what it was for until afterwards. Embossed the cardstock & used sander on the embossing. Stamped sentiment and trimmed like in pkg example. Used TH Distress Ink on edges. Added twine. Added pattern scrapbook paper to inside.
































      Supplies List 

Crayola: pencil colors

ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black

paper: cardstock -   brown, white   scrapbook - Provo Craft (pattern paper on inside)

pen: Wink of Stella clear - Zombie's teeth

Tim Holtz: cardstock - walnut stain   Distress Ink - walnut stain   
   stamp/die/embossing - Hocus Pocus   tool - sander

tool: MISTI  

twine: brown/white

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

8/31   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch Patterned Paper    Aug 2018   UE  8/1
8/31   DLART   Aug Linky   1Eperday   no stack   8/1 

9/2    heARTful Stamping    Ch Anything Goes + stamp   2E(#2)   8/26

9/2      Simon Says Stamp Mon         Fall/Autumn Ch        5E(#1)   8/27 




4 comments:

  1. More fab products from TH - nice use of those products - like the spider web and the zoombie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I love all the goodies that came with the kit- The only thing I can see from the thing about the kit is-- Your daughter loves you very much!!! Yeah.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes AUGUST 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do Halloween but this looks super, thanks for entering it into Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this turned out! Wish I knew more about that set, but I haven't heard of it before. Looks like you scored a gem and really did a lovely project with it! I especially love the spiderweb background! Thanks for your continued support of our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete