Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2018

LF IceSkatingBear SchoolLocker Bookmark

Used a play on words. Instead of 'Schooler' I used the stamp sentiment 'Everything Is Cooler With You'.

Set a goal to read 12 books this year. Just finished my 8th book 'Pegasus' by Danielle Steel which I consider to be my favorite Danielle Steel book read thus far.




























      Supplies List 

Crayola: pencil colors

ink: Ranger Jet Black, VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: stamp/die - Beary Happy Holidays

paper:  vellum   cardstock -   white, DCWV High School

tool: MISTI  

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

8/19    Lawn Fawnatics   Ch34 My Fav Place   4E(#4)   8/6   
   Fav Place - Ice Skating Rink - took ice skating lessons at a mall ice skating rink when I first moved to TX

















8/21    Simon Says Stamp Wed   Ch Back to School      5E(#5)   8/15 
   using a play on words 'Cooler' as in 'Everything Is Schooler With You'

8/31   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch Patterned Paper    Aug 2018   UE  8/1

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love that it’s a locker. And that little bear is too cute. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for August!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete