Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

School Locker & THBooks Tag

Used Tim Holtz stamp to make this Tag.

Went to JoAnns the other day and discovered that they no longer are selling Tim Holtz core'dinations 12" x 12" cardstock. I went to 2 different JoAnns in my area. I'm out of TH core'dinatios cardstock: Fired Brick, Pine & Scattered Straw. Have looked online and not found. Does anyone know where I can buy it?



























     Supplies List 

Die-Namics: die - Tag Stax

ink: Versafine Onyx Black

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

paper: cardstock - white core'd, DCWV High School - locker

Tim Holtz: cardstock - tan   Distress Ink - walnut stain  
   stamp - Miini Blueprints tool - sander

tool:  MISTI

twine: blue/white - distressed with TH Distress Ink
 
Entering this into the following challenge(s): 

8/31   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch Patterned Paper    Aug 2017   UE  8/1
8/31   DLART Aug Linky Ch   1Eperday   8/1

9/3   Simon Mon   School or Study Related   5E(#2)   8/28
9/5   Simon Says Stamp Wed   Ch Anything Goes        5E(#1)   8/30

5 comments:

  1. Well how sweet is this locker creation! I never heard of that cardstock Melissa so I cannot help you - real bummer when Joann's does not have what you want - maybe it is no longer available? What do I know? I know when we go to Sam's Club - better get it now or they might no longer carry it or it might not be made any longer--- we have found that out much too often - I say, if it isn't broke don't try to fix it - off to my corner! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fab and stylish card, love the tag element.
    I know Simon Says Stamp was selling it.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous card, love the locker door and the kraft tag with the books. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Melissa. I love the locker and tag. Thank You for joining the DL.ART September Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete