Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, August 28, 2017

School House Shaped Card

I like shaped cards like this School House I made using my Cricut.




























     Supplies List 

Cricut cartridge: Wrap It Up  School House Shaped Card

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: stamp - Blue Skies - sentiment - inside

machine: Cricut Explore Air

paper: cardstock - red, white 

tool:  MISTI  

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

8/29   Simon Says Stamp Wed   Ch Back to School       5E(#4)   8/23

8/31   DLART Aug Linky Ch   1Eperday   8/1






9/3   Lawn Fawnatics   Ch11 Cards for Kids   UE   8/21
























9/3   Simon Mon   School or Study Related   5E(#1)   8/28

9/3   heARTful Stamping Ch   Anything Goes + Stamp   2E(#2)   8/27



7 comments:

  1. This turned out very nice - I will has to see if I have this cartridge - back to school here on Sept 5th since new law went into effect several years ago due to use being a vacation state--- good move in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape Melissa and I so admire you for using such a wide variety of crafting supplies!! Kudos
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is so cute! Where did you get the little figure?

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The figure is a Hallmark figurine; 1 of 12 one for each mth that I've had for many years.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  4. Fabulous card Melissa! I love the shape, it looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shape cards are so fun and I've never seen one shaped as a school house before! Well done! Thanks for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute and beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete