Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, August 28, 2017

Back 2 School Card

I like using my Cricut for cards like this.




























     Supplies List 

Cricut cartridge: Designer's Calendar  Back 2 School

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

machine: Cricut Explore Air

paper: cardstock - blue, red, white, yellow   scrapbook - school supplies

Paper Smooches: stamp - Super - sentiment - inside  

Spellbinder: die - Large Labels - sentiment tag - inside

tool:  MISTI  

Entering this into the following challenge(s):


 
8/28   Paper Smooches    July/Aug Ch Anything Goes    UE   8/1


























8/29   Simon Says Stamp Wed   Ch Back to School       5E(#5)   8/23

8/31   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch Patterned Paper    Aug 2017   UE  8/1

9/3   Simon Mon   School or Study Related   5E(#2)   8/28

2 comments:

  1. Love your big sentiment, Melissa - that Cricut came in handy this week! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like my Cricut as well - I need to get more creations done for SS - I am looking at bookmarks since I could use some!! You did a great job on this card! Like the school paper too!

    ReplyDelete