Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!

Daisy posed this morning after I walked her.


























We had stuffed burgers (stuffed with chopped garlic, mushrooms & shredded cheddar cheeses) cooked on the George Forman Grill inside. Forecast for today is more rain; thus the inside cooking. Also, had Arby's Curly Fries which you can now buy at Kroger grocery store here.

Entering this into the following challenges:  

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terr Tues Ch -  Animals, Animals   UE 5/19

1 comment:

  1. Happy Memorial day today I love seeing flags on peoples entries. Your entry looks so inviting and Daisy looks so festive. I was going to do chicken, but I think I will pull the George Foreman grill out myself thanks for the inspiration. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete