Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, April 24, 2015

TH April 2015 Tag

I struggled with making this Tim Holtz April 2015 Tag. I made several to mess up or not like what it looked like over & over but did not give up. You can see TH Tag by clicking on TH the challenge listed below.

I do not have the TH flower stamps so I used a Stampendous Daisy stamp. 

I do not have the cool Tim Holtz spritzer/marker tool and my TH markers were not working to my liking for me. I used a spritzer spray bottle & TH Distress Ink. I did use a TH marker for the center of the Daisies and then for extra sparkle I used Wink of Stella clear pen on the Daisies centers. 

I'm not good at sewing/stitching so I used a Sharpie black marker for faux stitching.

I do not have the TH script die for the word "beautiful" but used my Cricut to cut the "beautiful" word. 

I do not have the block dies for the word "WORLD" and used TH Alphanumeric dies to spell out "WORLD." 

Added a TH mirrored star. Added ribbon.


























Supplies List 


Cricut cartridge: Paisley 3" length word "beautiful"
machine: Tim Holtz Vagabond
marker: Prisma Color Parrot Green - stems  Sharpie Ultra Fine Black - faux stitching
paper:  cardstock -  Kraft brown  black 
pen: Wink of Stella clear - center of Daisies
ribbon: Celebrate It 360
stamp: Stampendous Daisy Thanks - flowers
Tim Holtz:  die: Alphanumeric - WORLD
Distress ink - broken china, tumbled glass 
   Distress Marker - broken china, mustard   embellishment - mirrored star
   ink - Ranger Black - flowers   paper - #8 Kraft Tag  Distress Watercolor cardstock
tool:  MISTI - for stamping

Entering this into the following challenges:  

4/24 Suzy Bee's Ch#76 Anything Goes w/ Twist ... Use a Die or Punch   UE 4/18

4/25 Artistic Inspirations Ch#129 Anything Goes w/ Twist of Spring UE 4/13
4/25 Inky Chicks Ch#49 Stitching (real or faux)  UE 4/7 
4/25 Pile It On #65 April Showers Bring May Flowers UE 4/19

4/26 Die Cuttin Divas Ch#212 Natl Garden Mth 3E(#3) 4/21
4/26 Simon Says Stamp Mon Ch: Due Date  5E(#5) 4/20 I was due as in determined to not give up after
   struggling with this tag over & over to get it done 

4/27 Loves Rubber Stamps Ch#148 Add Flowers UE 4/21
4/27 Scrappy Moms Stamps Terr Tues Ch -  Spring is in the Air  UE 4/21

4/30 DL.ART Apr Linky Ch 1Eperday/no stack 4/1 
4/30 Tim Holtz Tags 12 Tags of 2015 Apr 1E(#) 4/1  

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 76 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tag, beautiful daisies too! Thanks so much for joining our Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your take on Tim's tag is lovely! Great faux stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week in our Due Date challenge.

    ReplyDelete