Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome to my Garden Card

I like to use my photography in my creations. For this I used a photo of a Yellow Hibiscus in my garden I photographed Thurs 6/13 in bright sunny Central TX where temps have been 90+ and are creeping up to 100. I spritzed the Hibiscus flower with water before photographing. Can you see the water droplets?


























Supplies List

ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
paper - cardstock - white,
   HP photo paper, garden frame paper (no manuf name on it)
photo: Yellow Hibiscus from my garden
Spellbinder: Shape Classic Rectangles
stamp: 
   letters from a set with no manuf name to spell out sentiment 'Welcome to my Garden'

Entering this into the following challenges:

6/14 JW Scrap Shack FFC#3 Photo Insp unlim 6/7




6/18 Aud Sentiments Anything Goes unlim 6/5

6/21 JW Scrap Shack FFC#4 Anything Goes unlim 6/14
6/21 My Sheri Crafts Ch112 Summer Solstice unlim 6/8

6/30 DLART Thankful Thurs Linky Ch : June Anything Goes unlim 6/6

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty photo or your flower~ Its a beautiful one!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Lovely pic of your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Melissa! I love the frame around your flower and I love, love the picture of your flower! And yes, I can see the water droplets!! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Funday Friday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us over at Jo's Funday Friday challenge. :) I love Hibiscus flowers. they are just so pretty. What a great photo you have. Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty frame you have for your photo. I love how you spritzed the flower before taking the photo. TFS

    ReplyDelete