Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

I Heart Art I Heart My Daughter Tag/Bookmark

Created this Tag for my Daughter. She likes Owls & color green. She is staying the Summer at college to take 2 classes, 1 Animation & 1 Art History. Classes start tomorrow, Mon 6/3. I'm going to mail this Tag/BookMark to her.

Bought this Paper Smooches stamp set, I Heart Art, when I was in KC, MO visiting my daughter last mth. I knew I had to have it and make some things for my daughter using it.

Used Tim Holtz Distress Ink mowed lawn & added Owl ribbon.


























Supplies List

Crayola: pencil color to color art easel
ink: BIG Juicy Hydrangea Rainbow Colors, Memento Tuxedo Black
liquid Pearls: Peacock
paper - cardstock - white
ribbon: ribbon trends Whimsy Owls
stamp: Paper Smooches I Heart Art
stickles: Lavender, Tropical Tangerine, Yellow, Xmas Red
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink mowed lawn

Entering this into the following challenges:

6/2 Paper Smooches Picture Perfect Ch unlim multi-color inks, liquid Pearls & stickles 5/27

6/5 Crafty Ribbons Anything Goes With Ribbon unlim 5/23

6/7 HIMCR #100D All That Shimmers 3E(#2) 6/1

6/7 Pan Pastel Ch22 Tag It 1E(#1) 6/2

6/8 Crafty Boots Rainbows Ch Actual Rainbows or Rainbow Colors unlim 5/27

6/9 Craftin Desert Diva Craft It Up & Link It Up Party #7 Ribbon or Twine unlim 5/27

6/15 Fashionable Stamping Ch49 Tag Time 3E(#1) 6/2

3/19 Paper Smooches Guest Designer UE 3/6

4/16 Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search - May UE 4/3

10 comments:

  1. This is the perfect stamp set for things for your daughter. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tag. Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous tag, your daughter will love it. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tag-- your daughter will def. love it:) I esp. love that owl ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you will play along this week with our GOLD trend watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, i bet your daughter will love it. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck and hope to see you again.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute. I like the simplicity. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty tag thanks for sharing with us FSC. XX

    ReplyDelete