Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Baa-lated Birthday Card

This is a Clean & Simple (CAS) Baa-Lated Birthday Card.






















calligraphy: hand calligraphy of sentiment
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: Kraft cardstock, core'dinations green cardstock
ribbon: ribbon trends gingham red
scissors: Armada Paper Shapers Flash - to cut the green cardstock for grass
stamp: Fiskars animal crackers

Entering this into the following challenges:

2 Sisters Ch Anything Goes unlim 10/13-19
Crafts and Me Ch105 Anything Goes unlim 10/10-16
DLART Thankful Thurs Anything Goes unlim 10/4-31
Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR67 Super Scraps Sat lim3 3rd 10/13-19
Perfect Sentiments PSC53A Happy Birthday/Happy Anniv unlim 10/10-30
Tues Alchemy Anything Goes unlim 10/9-15  
Twisted Tues 2TC21 Farm Livin'is the Life for Me! twist; grass lim3 1st 10/9-14

13 comments:

  1. Hey Melisa~
    Love your baa baa sheep.. And you sure got all the right elements for the challenge with the gingham ribbon and the grass.... Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday challenge and good luck.
    Shirl ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny. cute sheep great job on your calligraphy
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed a belated card so figured sometimes the great part of a belated card is the humor so I chose the pun "Baa-lated."
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not find my Martha Stewart grass edge punch; thus the scissor cut grass. I keep my punches in Rubbermaid containers and have the images of what's inside taped on the plastic so I can know what is inside each container. Well, the grass punch got used some time ago and did not make it back into the container. Funny thing is that I've had these scissors that I used to cut the grass I've had for a long long time & probably never used before but now I got some use out of them.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny pun. I love the sheep stamp and the gingham ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sheep! Like your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! Love your "grass"... so creative!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS card love the sentiment thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL What a great sentiment for your CAS card! Thanks for joining the Perfect Sentiment for our anniversary celebration, good luck in the grand prize drawing and don't forget to check out the DT blogs for extra goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute CAS card! Your sheep is so cute!! I have the same ribbon :) Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute. That sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for joining our Anniversary celebration at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous design and just the cutest image. Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiment Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the clean and simple look but I have such a hard time with them! Yours is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete