Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Michaels Thanksgiving Day Cricut Cartidges Sale

Received the Michaels Thanksgiving Sale ad
in the mail today. The Cricut cartridges are $24.99.
The sale starts Thanksgiving Day Thurs 11/27
4pm - 10pm. Picture shows Ribbons & Rosettes,
Noah's Ark Animals & Art Nouveau. I knew they
were having a sale & the price but did not know
it was on Thanksgiving day and did not know it
would start at 4pm.

Also received the Big Lots ad and there are no
Cricut cartridges on sale. Last yr I got a few older
Cricut cartridges on sale at Big Lots.

Have the Wal Mart Thanksgiving sale ad which was
in the Sun newspaper and they have the Imagine
$187 but no Cricut cartridges. Last yr they had special
Lite cartridges.

5 comments:

  1. I just saw my Micheal's ad if you buy two cartridges for 24.99 you get jubilee free! First 25 people! That is only $16.00 each! I changed my Thanksgiving day dinner plans so I can go! LOL!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I hope you guys get the carts you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. disappointing that walmart is not having any carts this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Miss Honey bee, I just saw your comment on my blog & I just wanted to let you know that I did announce the winner in my video during my release on last Friday. Random.org chose #85 & she won my entire 12th edition release. Just wanted to let you know my sweet friend!;) I am looking at my Michaels add RIGHT NOW as I type! hehehehe!;) Have a good night!:)
    Gypsy hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. At Michaels today 11/24 I bought: Ribbons & Rosettes, Noah's Ark Animals & Art Nouveau. They had several others that I had & some I was not interested in. I wanted Scandinavian Christmas & Sweater Weather but they did not have so I'm going to JoAnns tomorrow to see what they have.

    ReplyDelete