Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crocheted Christmas Victorian Candles

Crocheted these Christmas Victorian Candles
and I'm using them to decorate my fireplace mantle.














Closeup:


















Entering this into the following challenge:

Decorate to Celebrate Christmas Party Decor unlim entries 1st entry ends 12/13
welcome to new challenge at decorate to celebrate


Candle measures 5 1/4" tall
Candle has a toilet paper roll inside to give it sturdiness
Candle has 1 1/2" piece of yellow chenille cut & twisted for flame inserted into top center

Leisure Arts Christmas Candles pattern (do not have the pattern # since I made copies of the pages of the pattern booklet and used the copy and the pattern booklet is tucked away somewhere)
Red Heart Holiday Craft Yarn: red & green (both have silver sparkly thread)

12 comments:

  1. Love these. Thanks for playing along with us at Decorate to Celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really pretty thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty crochet work- will look nice as a decoration :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous work Sunshine. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and letting me know about the candy from Theresa. You have a fab blog and I'm so glad to see your wonderful creations. Brightened my day just by seeing these cute bees and the word "Sunshine". Have a wonderful holiday. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking candlesticks...I know they must be a fair amount of work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are so beautiful!! I can't imagine how long it took you to make these but they are absolutely amazing!! Love them!! Thanks so much for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!!

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These candles took me 1 week of time on & off to crochet (while I was watching tv or riding with hubby while he drove).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mellisa, wow this are just lovely and a great gift. Thank you for joining us Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm visiting from DTC and these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete