Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

there is no oneCooler than you - Simon LaLaLandCrafts PinkMain

Finally have been enjoying the Simon Stamptember items I bought like La-La Land Crafts and Pink & Main. Theme is Christmas, Penguins, Drink & Marshmallow Snowman. Practiced my coloring.






Supplies

CTMH: cardstock - red

ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Simon/La-La Land Crafts: stamp/die - Chill winter season

Simon/Pink & Main: stamp/die - Love You Snow Much

  


The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov-Dec 2023 catalog and Essentials Sept 2023 - Aug 2024 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. 


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Caffeinated Christmas Card Ch #24 Snowman 12/25

#caffeinatedchristmascardchallenge  #cccc24 








Simon Mon Ch Let It Snow   5/5  12/24

Simon Wed Ch Christmas Critters  4/5  12/19 

1 comment:

  1. so fun! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete