Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, December 1, 2023

From our house to yours Christmas Card - Newton Nook HolidayHome

Created this Christmas card for neighbor who gave me my first Christmas card of 2023.


 





Supplies

cardstock: black, Kraft patterned paper, white

Hero Arts: cardstock - Pine

ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

marker: Copics, Marvy Snow

Newtons Nook: die - Oval Frames

  paper - Meowy Christmas 

    (pattern - trees, red/black buffalo plaid)

  stamp/die - Holiday Home

sketch: cardstv.blogspot.com


The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov-Dec 2023 catalog and Essentials Sept 2023 - Aug 2024 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. 


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Newtons Nook Inky Paws  3/4  12/8 

Color Ch (Pine Bough Green, Christmas Red, Kraft, Black








Simon Mon Ch Trees  1/5  12/3


Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  3/5  12/5


 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun holiday card! I love the tree patterned paper for the background! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Melissa!! I love the mix of pattern papers you used! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great holiday card! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a wonderful card! I love how you showcased the holiday decorated house with the tree paper in the background! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete