Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Happy Holidays Card - Simon/GinaK 2022Stamptember SparklingSeason - Simon/MamaElephant MerryGreeters

In a whimsical mood mixing different 2022 Stamptember stamps together. Can you find the 2 mugs with candy canes?






Supplies

cardstock/paper: Kraft

CTMH: ink - black

embossing: Stampendous clear emb powder

Hero Arts: die - Tag

Simon/Gina K.: 2022 Stamptember Sparkling Season

  ornaments, sentiment

Simon/MamaElephant: 2022 Stamptember Merry Greeters

  mug with candy canes

tool: heat gun


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Allsorts Ch Wk695 A/G w/ opt Spots and/or Stripes  2/3  9/30

  stripes on candy canes











#staycraftychallenge

  

6 comments:

  1. Great monochromatic design! Thanks once again for joining in with our die-lightful challenge at Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and creative card in the browns! Thank you for joining our fun at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've hopped over from Caffeinated Christmas to find those little cups with candy canes!!! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, love how you added the caffeinated theme. Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love this design! Thanks for playing along at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete