Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Halloween Pumpkin Card - Simon 2022KitHalloween PumpkinEmbFold

This wonderful 2022 Simon Halloween Kit includes the pumpkin embossing folder as well as the stamp set. There is a coordinating die kit (sold separately) that has dies for the sentiments as well as the images. 















Supplies

cardstock: white, black, orange core'dinations

Simon: 2022 Kit Halloween embossing - Pumpkin emb folder

  stamp/die - Home Sweet Haunted Home

    sentiment (yes there are dies for the sentiments)

washi tape: Recollections Halloween


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 




#staycraftychallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment