Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2022

CHNC 592

This is a Card I made for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas CHNC Design Team 2022 Ch592 with optional theme For a Child. You can enter by clicking here.

For scene I did some ink blending, used an embossed folder and more ink blending.











Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

embossing: Darice Snowman with arms up

Hero Arts: ink - Navy

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

 StayCrafty with a Blog Named HeroArts AprCh BlendItUp  5/1

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet ink blending with a festive snowman - I have this folder as well - like a snowman but not that fond of COLD, freezing winters - have a fun crafting day!

    ReplyDelete