Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, April 29, 2022

Bday Brew Card - Newtons Nook TimeForCoffee

 Birthday card with a Coffee/Tea theme. Ink blended the white background as well as the stamped/die cut cup and liked the color that matches the pattern cardstock as well as the new cabinets in my new remodeled kitchen.

Showing off my new remodeled kitchen. My hubby designed the layout and this is the L shape area for coffee/tea/water area with Keurig that hubby uses for coffee (we buy recyclable K cups and I clean & recycle them), Keurig has a frother that I use to make lattes for my tea. Hot water kettle for tea (I like the temperature that this gets water to as opposed to Keurig), etc. Brita water filter for filtered water to use in the Keurig, hot water kettle & for the dogs (yes the dogs get filtered water).
















Supplies

cardstock/paper - white (ink blended), Kraft

CTMH:  ink - Black   

Newtons Nook: cardstock/paper - Coffee House Stories

  die - Banner Trio

  stamp/die - Time For Coffee

Simon: ink - Spring

  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr (only a few more days) catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Newtons Nook Ch172 Theme - Birthday  3/4  5/6










Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  4/5  5/3 

StayCrafty with a Blog Named HeroArts AprCh BlendItUp  5/1

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge


4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the colors, and your kitchen looks beautiful! Our pups get filtered water too! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with the ink blending challenge at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is a cute way to use the paper and cup of java stamp! Super fun birthday card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a birthday brew and I love your card! Thanks for celebrating with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete