Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Spooky Halloween Undertaker Tag - Tim Holtz Halloween2

When I think of Spooky Halloween I think of Tim Holtz items, distressing & more.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Supplies

cardstock/paper: Kraft   pattern - Skull & Crossbones

embossing: Stampendous clear emb powder

ink - VersaFine Onyx Black

Tim Holtz: die - Tag

  Distress Ink - walnut stain 

  stamp - Halloween 2   stencil - Halloween 2  

ribbon: Skull & Crossbones

tool: heat tool



 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. There are wonderful SVGs in catalogs also. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Oct Pattern Ch  10/31

DLART Oct Ch  10/31

Simon Mon Ch Spooky Halloween  3/5  10/24 

Simon Wed Ch Spooky Halloween  1/5  10/26

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch28 Fall Colors  11/4


 

 

The Four Seasons Ch Anything Goes Fall  10/25



 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The Old Bats Halloween Ch Oct Anything Halloween  10/28

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Skull and Bones creepy - in a good way - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Tim Holtz is classic spooky Halloween! Thanks for joining us at two Old Bats and Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great tag! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very lovely Thanks for joining us at Patterned Paper Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Patterned Paper Challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super tag! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really great!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART October 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 565 also for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete