Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Christmas Hot Choc w/ WhipCream Marshmallows - Lawn Fawn Mug Latte MerryChristmasLineBorder

 When I finished arranging the cup & sentiment on the card I knew I had to use some ink on the edge. Can you see the hot chocolate in the cup? I like hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. Hubby gave me a frother/hot chocolate makeer, miroco brand, on amazon (you can put the powder in with milk). Do you like hot chocolate and marshmallows?

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 #lawnfawn

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white 

ink - Hero Arts Crimson (edging)

Lawn Fawn: die - Stitched Mug Frame, 

  Outside In Stitched Mug, Lovely Latte (whip cream),

  Merry Christmas Line Border

  paper - pattern - Perfectly Plaid Remix

 marker: Copic




 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. There are wonderful SVGs in catalogs also. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in: 

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Oct Ch  10/31 

CardzTV Ch152  2/3  11/4 

CHNC Christmas Ch565  10/29

CHNC Oct Pattern Ch  10/31

DLART Oct Ch  10/31

 

 

Lawn Fawnactics Ch111 Coffee, Tea & Treats  2/4  10/31


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

6 comments:

  1. Like the plaid - love hot chocolate as well - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card !
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART October 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cup looks great in plaid!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fantastic! LOVE that little bit of chocolate peeking out with the cream! soooo sweet! what a wonderful christmas card! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I like hot chocolate with marshmallows too - although I will drink it without if I have to. Thank you for entering the Add a flower or two or more Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love the plaid mug, it is so much fun! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete