Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Valentine Fold Paper Card - CTMH FebMthoftheYr

Please click here for Tip Thursday 1/28 Background Postage Stamp Shape.

 

Made this card for my daughter for Valentine's Day. Learned the paper fold from Melissa Mills.






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

CTMH: 

  cardstock/paper: reds, white  pattern - Oh My Heart 

  die - Basic Hearts

  ink: Candy Apple

  stamp - Feb Mth of the Yr (fussy cut out XOXO)

gems: pink heart-shaped


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com



Entering this in:

CHNC Feb Pattern Ch  2/28 

Simon Mon Love/Hearts  3/5  2/7

Simon Wed Love Is In The Air  1/5 2/9

Stay Crafty With Hero Arts Ch19 Include A Heart  2/4   

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete