Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Flowers & Bees HoneyPot Tag - Hero Arts BeesFlowers, HoneyPot, Honeycomb Fancy

Click here for What's Happening Thurs 2/25. 

Made this Tag using Hero Arts Jan Kit.

Cut the honeypot using blue cardstock and the die made the pot fragile with all the cuts/slits. So to give sturdiness and have cut lines be more like ridge lines on outside of honey pot I used a piece of cardboard. Before die cutting the honey pot I used adhesive to attach the cardboard onto the blue cardstock and when I cut using my Sizzix BIGkick the honeypot had the look I wanted it to have.

Cut some Bees & Flowers and arranged.

Used some gold glitter, marker (tri-blend green) and shimmer pens for color & sparkle look.

Used Tim Holtz sander for distressed look of honeycomb.


 











 

 

 

 

  

Supplies 

cardstock/paper:  blue coor'dinations, yellows coor'dinations,

  Kraft  pattern - honeycomb 

CTMH: Shimmer pen - clear, gold

glitter:  studio g gold

Hero Arts: die - Honeycomb Fancy, Honey Pot, 

  Bees & Flowers

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

marker: Spectrum Noir TriBlend Light Green LG1, LG3, LG5

other: cardboard (on back of blue coor'dinations cardstock

ribbon: blue

Tim Holtz: die - Tag  Distress Ink - black soot, tool - sander


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan. - Feb. catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering this in:

A Blog Named Hero Ch Anything Goes  5/5  tot5ch  2/26

CHNC Feb Pattern Ch  2/28

Simon Mon Ch Anything But A Card  1/5  2/28 

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  4/5 3/2

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful design! And I love your idea of adding cardboard to the back of the die cut for stability.
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice kit you have to make such a lovely tag -

    ReplyDelete