Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Tag - What I Love About Summer

My hubby does the Summer grillin' most of the time. When I grill I use the George Foreman grill inside the house. I use to work at Disney World in the Borden ice cream shop on Main Street (Ice cream scoop is from WDW).




























     Supplies List  

Die-Namicsa: die - Tag Stax

Glossy Accents: used on ice cream on List

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

machine: Sizzix BIGKick

paper: cardstock -  white core'inations with pink core
   scrapbook - What I Love About Summer List, Ice Cream

ribbon: ribbon trends pinks

Simon Says Stamp: die - Stitched Rectangle

stamp: Cardz TV "Summer Fun"

tool:  MISTI 

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

2/18   Simon Says Stamp Mon   Ch Take Note       5E(#2)  2/12

2/20     Simon Says Stamp Wed   Ch Add a Die Cut       5E(#2)  2/14

2/28   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch Patterned Paper    Feb 2018   UE  2/1
2/28   DLART   Feb Linky   1Eperday   no stack   2/1


4 comments:

  1. Ready for summer! Nice summer tag with the lovely colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is so cute and what a treat to be able to see how it ties into the history of you and your hubby! It was snowing again in my neck of the woods, so I loved the thought of summer and grillin' and chillin'! Great tag and I especially love how your ice cream patterned paper ties in so perfectly. Thank you so much for your continued support of our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tag. Love the sentiment. Thanks very much for joining in the fun @ Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete