Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, February 17, 2018

HD NameTag

At Home Depot where I work we wear orange aprons that we write our names on. I wanted to decorate a name tag that is in a plastic sleeve that clips on my apron. I used notebook paper and hand calligraphy wrote my first name. Used some dies that are a hammer & saw in which I used non-galvanized roof flashing (silver part).

























     Supplies List  

calligraphy: hand wrote my first name with blue ink/fountain calligraphy pen

Die-Namics: die - Tool Charms

ink:  calligraphy blue ink

machine: Sizzix BIGKick

misc: non-galvanized roof flashing - used on hammer & saw, plastic sleeve clip-on

paper: cardstock - brown core'dinations, gray core'd, orange   notebook paper

Spellbinder: Nest Large Labels

tool:  MISTI 

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

2/18   Simon Says Stamp Mon   Ch Take Note       5E(#4)  2/12

2/20     Simon Says Stamp Wed   Ch Add a Die Cut       5E(43)  2/14

2/28    Dies R Us   Ch91 TAG You're It   mustuse1metaldiefromDRUStore   3E(#2)   2/15
2/28   DLART   Feb Linky   1Eperday   no stack   2/1

3/1    Cardz TV   Anything Goes Des Ch#35   3E(#2)   2/16

6 comments:

  1. Another cute creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘TAG you’re it’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you personalised your name tag! You will definitely stand out from the rest with this! I am sure your colleagues will be placing their orders and want you to make them one too! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous project! I have seen plenty of orange Home Depot aprons in my day and I guarantee that your name tag will be the star of the show! Thanks again for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever way to make a name tag personalized. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative idea..so cool...thanks for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea - and how did that go over? I am thinking others want you to make them one too!

    ReplyDelete