Made the Moon using Cricut. Used Blue Moon (thought how appropriate the brand name of the bead company) Beads. Recycled plastic from a pkg. Used Tim Holtz Distress inks (purples), TH stencil (stars) & gold ink for stars background.
This reminded me of the small games that I use to play with that you would shake and try to get the small objects inside into the holes.
adhesive: red tape, Scotch ATG
beads: Blue Moon
Cricut cartridge: Trick or Treat Moon 2 1/2"
ink: Delicata Golden Glitz
other: foam with adhesive backing - used 3 pieces stacked
paper: cardstock - black, beige, purple, white, yellow
recycle: plastic from a pkg for shaker part
Simon Says Stamp: dire - Stitched Squares
stamp: - Whimsical Designs Whimsical Fun Vol 1 - sentiment
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - dusty concord, milled lavender, shaded lilac
stencil - Stars
Entering this into the following challenges:
1. 2/19 Suzy Bees Blooming Ch117 Anything goes w/ twist - Sentimental UE 2/13
2. 2/20 Crafty Card Makers #157 Love, Love, Love combtot15ch UE 2/8
3. 2/21 Die Cutin Divas Ch#253 Kid's Theme 3E(#2) 2/16 Kid's Theme - Moon w/ beads
4. 2/22 Scrappy Moms Stamps Terr Tues Ch - Out of this World UE 2/16
5. 2/23 Simon Says Stamp Wed Shake It Up 5E(#3) 2/17
6. 2/24 DRS Designs Ch Thurs #214 Insp by Color Ch UE 2/18
7. 2/28 Craftin Desert Divas Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party Ch Nature's Wonder UE 2/15 Moon & Stars
8. 3/5 Sweet Stamps Feb Anything Goes Ch UE 2/7