Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2015

you're old school and cool Back to School Card - New Look/Makeover

Gave this card a New Look/Makeover. You can click here for the details on this card.






















Created this Clean & Simple CAS Back to School Card using Hero Arts My Type stamp.

While I was creating this it made me think of the riddle: what's black & white & read all over. Hee hee. 

I still have my Smith Corona typewriter that I used when I was in high school & college.

New Look/Makeover:


























Supplies List 



Hero Arts: stamp - My Type 
ink: Memento Lady Bug  VersaFine Onyx Black
paper:  cardstock - white
punch: Fiskars corner rounder

Entering this into the following challenges:    

8/27 Come & Get It Black & White w/ One Color  3E(#2) 8/23   black & white and red

8/29 A Blog Named Hero As Clean & Simple as Can Be   5E(#2) totcomb5ch 8/20

9/1 Simon Says Stamp Wed Ch:  Anything Goes   5E(#4) 8/26

9/2 C.R.A.F.T. Ch326 Back to School   5E(#1)  8/27

9/20 Hero Arts Makeover Ch Give a Past Proj a New Look  5E(#3) 8/17

7 comments:

  1. Cute card. Definitely reminds me of my typing class and work. No computers back then. I remember a typewriter I had at work that didn't have the number 1 on it. You used the I. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I was never a typist but wish I was. It would sure help with commenting. Lovely simple designed card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have mine anymore, but mine got me through HS an college. It was a Smith Corona also. Great CAS card that brings back memories! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love the typewriter image and CAS design, perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun sentiment :) Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.
    Mateja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun sentiment :) Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.
    Mateja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun sentiment :) Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.
    Mateja

    ReplyDelete