Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Tall HA Bday Money Holder Card

Created this Tall birthday card using Hero Arts stamp & banner scrapbook paper. Cards of this sort make me think of money holder cards so this could be used as a money holder card.



















































 Supplies List

ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
paper:  the Paper Studio Primary Party Banner scrapbook  cardstock - blue, white
pen: American Crafts Glitter Gel - gold on candle flame, red - on bows
   Wink of Stella clear - on candle
stamp: Hero Arts birthday
tools: paper trimmer, Tim Holtz scissors

Entering this into the following challenges:

9/25 A Blog Named Hero Ch#52 Papers, Please! Use Pattern Paper UE comb5totch 9/16 

9/26 Hiding In my Craft Room HIMCR#166 Banners 3E(#1) 9/20
9/26 Little Scrap Pieces Show it off Sat Linky Party 1E(#1) 9/20
9/26 My Sheri Crafts Ch#142 Bday Celeb 3E(#3) 9/13

9/30 DL.ART Sept Linky Ch UE 1Eperday 9/1






4 comments:

  1. Cute card-- Looks like a bill gift holder I think of that also when I see tall cards like this.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, great use of the banners
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great card as well as gift you have made for us over at my Sheri crafts. Thanks for linking up with us today.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really neat! I love "money cards" :) Great use of banners as well!
    Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
    --Samantha
    HIMCR DT
    Clear it Out DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete