Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, September 5, 2014

Moose-ing You OCanada Sq Flip Card

Created this more than one fold card using Sizzix Card Square Flip-Its #2 die set. Stamped studio g stamps I bought when I visited Toronto Canada at a Michaels. 

I stamped the Moose-ing You/Moose (all on one stamp) stamp with 2 inks: Memento Rhubarb Stalk for the word letters & VersaFine Tuxedo Black for the Moose. Had one speck of black on a word letter that cleaned off before stamping

Inked edges.



























 Supplies List 


die: Sizzix Card, Square Flip-Its #2
ink:  Memento Rhubarb Stalk  VersaFine Onyx Black
paper:  cardstock - red, white
stamp: studio g - Moose-ing You/Moose (all on one stamp), O Canada

Entering this into the following challenges:

9/14 Craftin Desert Divas Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party #39 Anything Goes UE 9/1 
9/17 Cut It Up Intl Day of Peace Ch#53 Colors of a country you have visited or would like to 1E(#1) 9/5

9/18 Fussy & Fancy Ch122 - More Than One Fold UE 9/5


8 comments:

  1. Great swing card. Love the image and sentiment. Thanks for linking up at Cut It Up and at Craftin Desert Divas! ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, I didn't even think of going to a craft store while I was in Canada! That would have been a wonderful souvenir! Love your card, Melissa! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up Challenges!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this card! Swing cards are so fun! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up. Cindy-DT

      Delete
    2. Hubby was in Canada on business and since he was there for over 2 wks they paid to fly me there & back. Arrived on a Fri and left on a Mon. It had snowed & rained the wk hubby was there but when I got there I brought my Sunshine and was awesome with no snow & no rain. Hubby took me to the Michaels store and while I was looking at some other things he found the Canada stamps in the $1.50 bin.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  4. Great Swing Card - I have been enjoying my flip it cards - I have the diamond and some cards in the making with that - looked at some you tube videos for ideas - you did a nice job on your card - I did Canada too - my poinsettia Christmas card I uploaded today - have blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect card for Canada! I love the moose and the Canadian leaf in the sentiment; I am so glad you joined us again at Cut It Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely 'More than one fold' card. Thank you so much for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete