Made this Tag with a Under the Sea/Summer Theme and a lot of work effort using mostly Tim Holtz items. For more details on how the Tag is made on Tim Holtz's site click here. I did change up a few things which I'll note here:
1. Used a Cuttlebug embossing folder Spots & Dots instead of the TH Bubbles embossing folder.
2. Do not have the clear stuff to make the sand so I used baking soda & my daughter said it needed more white so I also used white glitter along with embossing powder
3. Do not have the TH die to make the SeaWeed so I used a Spellbinder die.
4. Do not have the sentiment tag so I made a sentiment tag of my own.
5. Do not have the paint tool.
6. Added jute to Tag
embossing: Cuttlebug Spots & Dots emb folder
gems: white pearls
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Delicata Golden Glitz
jute: Celebrate It 360
misc: baking soda
paint: Adirondack Brights Acrylic Dabbers - Citrus, Gold, Pearl, Pool, Silver
Spellbinder: Shape - Foliage, Grommet Tags
stamp: There She Goes By the Sea - sentiment
Tim Holtz: Distress crackle paint - clear rock candy
die - Mini SandDollar, Large SeaHorse
Distress Glitter - black soot
Distress Ink - gathered twigs, mowed lawn, peacock feathers, squeezed lemonade
Distress Powder - Mustard Seed
paper - grungeboard, cardstock core'dinations & Kraft core'dinations
Entering this into the following challenges:
7/7 Loves Rubber Stamps Ch110 Anything Goes UE 7/1
7/7 Scrappy Moms Stamps Under the Sea! UE 7/1
7/11 Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR#156 - Think Summer - Colors of Summer Ch 3E(#3) 7/5
7/12 Kraft Journal Ch#179 Sea & Sand 2E(#2) 7/7
7/12 Little Scrap Pieces Show it off Sat Linky Party 1E(#1) 7/5
7/13 Simon Says Stamp Mon Ch: Start from Scratch 5E(#2) 7/7
Scratch - sand made from baking soda, glitter & embossing powder
7/20 Craftin Dessert Divas Craft It Up & link It Up Linky Party #35 Summer UE 7/7
7/30 DL.ART Thankful Thurs July Linky Ch 1Eperday
7/31 Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 - July 1E(#1) 7/1