Please click here to enter One Stitch At A Time Ch203 For a Boy.
Created this Welcome Summer Card using:
1. Paper Smooches stamp - fence, flower petals & sentiment 'Welcome Summer'
2. Stampin' Up punch to punch out the flower stamped flower petals
3. sketch which you can see below
4. Cricut cartridge Walk In My Garden - flower pot, flower stems
5. gems - center of stamped flowers
6. Th Holtz distressing - paper distresser & Distress Ink walnut stain
7. buttons - Sun & Bee for "Sunshine HoneyBee"
8. twine - brown/white & green/white
Photographed outside Mon 3/10 where the temp here in Central TX was in 70s. My BlueBonnets are greening up and will bloom up in the Spring.
buttons: JHB Sun, Bee - the Bee is my cute critter
and with the 2 together they make "Sunshine HoneyBee"
Cricut cartridge: Walk In My Garden 1" flower pot, shadow, 2" stem2
gems: Recollections clear - flower centers
ink: Versafine Onyx Black
paper: the Paper Studio Grass scrapbook,
cardstock - blues, purple, core'dinations - green, orange, white
Spellbinder: Nest Standard Circles
stamp: Paper Smooches Summer Groves - fence, flower petals, sentiment
Stampin' Up: punch - Itty Bitty Shapes
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink walnut stain, paper distresser
twine: brown/white, green/white
Entering this into the following challenges:
3/12 MFP Insp Ch53 Uses for old surf boards 5E(#3) 3/6
surfboards make me think of Summer
3/15 Paper Smooches Picture Perfect Ch UE 3/9
Challenge - Inspirational Photo
3/16 Fantabulous Cricut Ch201 Sketch Ch 3E(#1) 3/10
3/16 My Craft Spot Ch#128 Cute Critters 1E(#1) 3/10
3/16 Simon Says Stamp Mon D is for Distress 5E(#1) 3/10
3/19 Paper Smooches Guest Designer UE 3/6
3/27 Word Play Sat March Ch Anything 4E(#3) 3/8
3/31 Crafty Hazelnuts Pattern Paper Mar Ch UE 3/1
3/31 DLART Thankful Mar Linky Anything Goes Ch UE 1Eperday 3/1
4/16 Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search - May UE 4/3