Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Daisy Rey Memorial - CTMH RainbowBridge

Daisy Rey was adopted at age 7 from the local Shelter. She was given up at age 3 and again at age 7. She was a Lab Retriever Mix and 15 1/2 yrs old. She lost mobility in her back legs. 

We had a vet from Lap of Love come to the house to euthanize her. Vet made a paw print & clipped some of her fur for us. Then she was taken to crematorium. We picked up her ashes today delivered to our local vet.




 








Supplies

calligraphy: hand calligraphy with black ink

CTMH: cardstock - white, purple

  ink - Black, VersaMark

  stamp/die - Rainbow Bridge

embossing: Zing Gold emb powder

marker: Copic 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Mar 2023 catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. 


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Simon Mon Ch Frame It  1/5  2/19

Simon Wed Ch Fun with Dies  2/5  2/14 


2 comments:

  1. Oh how sad...heartfelt condolences dear Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Melissa, I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved her. Thank you for sharing about Daisy Rey, and please accept my deepest sympathies. Sending hugs as well.

    ReplyDelete