Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, November 18, 2022

Santa Shaped Cup Christmas Card - Picket Fence SantasHotCocoaMug

First time using this Picket Fence die that I rcvd yesterday to make this shaped card.







Supplies

cardstock/paper: black, white, gold foil

  pattern - a muse studio red/white polka dot

CTMH: cardstock/paper - Evergreen, Candy Apple

Picket Fence: die - Santa's Hot Cocoa Mug

  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Oct - Dec 2022 catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. 


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in:  

2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop  11/11-18









Caffeinated Christmas Card Nov Ch #11 Holly  11/25






 


  die is Hot Cocoa but I would have my 
    fav Caramel Brulee Latte in it

10 comments:

  1. Fun top fold card! Love this paper! I'm sure I have some that I hoarded. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cute, Melissa. I like the red polka dot paper for Santa's suit. And all my Christmas mugs are filled with coffee, too! Hot chocolate has too many calories!!
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shaped card is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iʻm loving the dotty Santa mug. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous Santa cup card!! Love the pretty polka dot paper you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete