Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Postal Happy Mail Theme - Newtons Nook HareMail Springtime Framework SpeechBubbles

1st time using Newtons Nook Hare Mail stamp/die. Used a sketch which you can see below. Changed out the Oval in sketch for the Framework die that I feel resembles a Postage Stamp to coordinate with Mail Theme.









Supplies

cardstock/paper: gray

CTMH: cardstock/paper - French Vanilla   ink - Black

marker: Copic

pen: white gel

Newtons Nook: cardstock/paper - Springtime

  die - Framework, Speech Bubbles

  stamp/die - Hare mail   


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 















4 comments:

  1. Super sweet - I need to get busy with this challenge - you are on a roll! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny in the nevi and framing it with a "postage" die was clever! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I love the bunny and that you used the postage stamp die. It goes perfectly with your card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mail theme of your card, and this mini stamp image is just so cute and works perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete