Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Birthday Fishes Card - Newtons Nook TropicalFish RetroSun&PalmsSet Framework Springtime - Calligraphy

Had an idea to layer up a card and this is what I created:

layer of white cardstock with Newton's Nook (NN) Tropical Fish stencil ink blended using Distress Inks,

layer of vellum with NN Retro Sun stencil ink blended using Distress Ink,

layer of pattern NN Springtime paper die cut with NN Frame Work die,

and

finished with hand written Calligraphy of sentiment on vellum:

                         May all your fishes

                               come true


I finished teaching 4 Calligraphy classes this Summer at local Rec Center.

 















Supplies

calligraphy: hand wrote sentiment

cardstock/paper: white, vellum

Newton's Nook: cardstock/paper - pattern - Springtime

  die - Framework

  stencil - Tropical Fish, Retro Sun & Palms Set

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - 

  Fish - salty ocean, tumbled glass, speckled egg

  Retro Sun - salty ocean


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 



  vacation - beach

   for a child - birthday fishes

  birthday fishes sentiment



5 comments:

  1. What a great way to combined the two stencils! Beautifully done card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge where it's all about Summer this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mix of colours and fabulous design thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the layering you did with the stencils and the colors you used! Your calligraphy is gorgeous! I wish I knew how! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool the way you layered the stencils! Thanks for hitting the beach with us at inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the stencils! Layering them makes for such an interesting and fun card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete