Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Whisking you a Merry Christmas - CHNC 580

This is a card I made for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas CHNC Design Team 2022 Ch580 with optional theme Gnomes. You can enter by clicking here.

I got creative with a CTMH Kitchen Gnome. Used part of a pun sentiment 'Whisking you a.'

Used Newton's Nook Snowman Roundabout partial of Snowman with drink cup and put my heart into creating this.

Photographed with my Snoopy blanket.

















Supplies

cardstock/paper: red, white

calligraphy: wrote 'Merry Christmas'

CTMH: ink - Candy Apple

  paper/cardstock - pattern - Holly Jolly

  stamp/die - Kitchen Gnomes  Gnome,

    partial sentiment 'Whisking you a'

embossing: Darice emb folder hearts

  Lawn Fawn white emb powder

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper - Peony (pink)

ink: Versamark

marker: Red Sharpie

Newtons Nook: die - Banner Trio, Circle Frames

  stamp - Snowman Roundabout (partial)

Tim Holts: Distress Ink - mowed lawn (edged sentiment tags)

  tool: heat tool


  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

AllsortsChWk662 AnythingGoes with opt RedFlowers 1/3  2/10



Caffeinated Christmas Card Ch Heart  2/25








CHNC Feb Pattern Ch  2/28



Newtons Nook Ch166 Heart Theme  4/4  2/11








Simon Mon Ch Use Emb Folder  4/5  2/6

Simon Wed Ch With Love  3/5  2/8

  Love - hearts

StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/10

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge







14 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the chef gnome
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn





    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely festive card.

    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the round-about snowman with the embossing - looks grand on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun, thanks for linking up to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delicious card!
    Thanks for sharing at the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real fun card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun, festive card, thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I see that adorable cup and little heart! Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute! I love how you combined Christmas with the Heart Theme, very unique! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing your heart with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so fun! Thanks so much for joining in with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete